Monday, September 14, 2009

What a blast!

























































































































So I was at the DC protest over the weekend, and it was one of the most exciting things I have ever experienced. The crowds were unbelievable, the atmosphere waslike a giant carnival. I've got some pictures here for you. Something that strikes me as so important in this debate is the way in which the Obanma administration has said that healthcare is a right. I am no man's slave, nor will I bow to any, nor will I ever enslave any. It has become apparent to me that we are on the verge of a taxpayer strike. I saw so many signs at the rally that asked : "Who is Jon Galt?" Well, liberals are about to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment