Friday, August 7, 2009

A formal challenge

I am resident of Lowell, MA, and being such, Niki Tsongas is my congressman. I am hereby making a formal challenge to Ms. Tsongas: Afetr the accusations of disingenuousness that have been made by Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Barachk Obama, that we might be manifestations of Rush Limbaugh, insurance companies, or the Republican party's dreams, (which is false), after Barack Obama's setting up of a ratline for citizens to rat each other out on, nothing could enfuriate and motivate me more than the suggestion that my concerns for my own self interest are not legitimate. If you do not extract an apology out of Nancy Pelosi when you return to congress, or even before then, than those of us that are in this fight will do it for you, and we will take it out in spades.

No comments:

Post a Comment